Feb 2, 2021

Wow! That didn’t take long!

Okay, so what’s new?

Guess what?

Today I went to my GP and what it turns out is that I have TMJ! I laughed when I heard this! REALLY! Could things be any more telling?

I took a staff job, two weeks in my boss changes from a very calm woman to a very frenetic ‘guy’ and all of a sudden I have developed TMJ! 

This is really funny!

I started this back in ’17 and it was right after I started the job!

I started a new job and then a week in the woman that hired me and who ran the department left and this clown came in to fill her position! It took awhile but 18 months later he got the boot for sexual harassment (as if that was the only thing - he should have been fired long before that).

Two weeks in I developed what can best be described as the deepest, most horrible pain one can have! Straight along the jaw line and right up to the temple, just a wonderful way to spend your days and better still when they’re long days and you’re trying to get your bearing because nothing is set up and organized at all.

You know, looking back, that first six to eight weeks was unbelievable and horrible.

NO ONE KNEW WHAT THEY WERE DOING!

It was really like being at the center of a hurricane and at the same time being in incredible pain as well. Ultimately I got a tooth pulled, just one in series of teeth that I said bye bye to. I made it though, just another lesson about keeping your head down and persevering through adversity.

No comments: